Sunday, June 15, 2008

Trade Me Your 2008 UD Series 2 Presidential Predicators! Please?

Seeing as how this site is called Trader Crack's, I haven't been doing much trading lately. But school's almost out, I'm procrastinating writing the report cards and it's exactly one month until I'm off to Disneyland. It's a great time to trade!

Here's the focus of the moment: 2008 Upper Deck Series 2 Presidential Predictors. More particularly: PP7, PP7A, PP10, PP10A, PP11, PP11A, PP12, PP12A, PP13, PP13A, PP14, PP14A and the long shots that are probably going for more than I'm willing to give up: PP15, PP15A. Yeah, I know, I'm a Canadian baseball fan collecting "baseball cards" of American politicians. Sorry, but I think these are hilarious.

I have a box of UD2 on the way but I can't wait. So if you have any for trade, please let me know. Also send along what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do. But please note my collection is a lot of Topps and other "low end" stuff. So if you're looking for the hot rookie or Hall of Fame signature, I probably don't have it.

I've also got a pretty huge wantlist posted HERE.

2 comments:

Slette said...

I have 10, 10A, 12A and 14A, along with a PP-6, also. You can e-mail me at epslette@hotmail.com if you're still looking for them and we can work something out!

Anonymous said...

I need the PP-15..Do you have it and what do you want...67-impala-ss@tds.net