- 600 lots of historical photos.
- Photo collection of Dallas Cowboys team photographer Ron St. Angelo.
- Hand-written letter from Roberto Clemente signed with his nickname "Momen."
- Clemente's game-used bat from the 1972 All-Star Game.
- Clemente batting helmet, circa mid-60s.
- Clemente game-worn winter league uniform from the San Juan Senadores, circa mid-60s.
- Signed document transferring Ted Williams to the Boston Red Sox from 1937, which is signed by Williams.
- Boston Red Sox World Series rings from 2004 and 2007 in their original boxes.
- A program from the first modern World Series in 1903 between Boston and Pittsburgh.
- Team-signed Yankees balls from 1927 and 1928.
- Three Babe Ruth signed balls.
- A 1932 hickory game-used Ruth bat.
- A whistle from James Naismith, the inventor of basketball.
- A Cleveland Browns game-worn jacket from Otto Graham from the 1950s.
The photo lots include images of the Chicago Black Sox, including Joe Jackson, deal-ball era images of Ty Cobb, Walter Johnson, Edd Roush, Evers, Eddie Collins, Chief Bender, John McGraw, Frank Chance and Ed Walsh; original Carl Horner images used on the T206 tobacco cards, Nat Fein’s Pulitzer Prize winning “Babe Bows Out,” vintage photos of Ruth and Lou Gehrig, , a large Jackie Robinson collection including photos of him in his first game with Brooklyn in 1947, famous moments like Sandy Amoros’ 1955 World Series catch and Willie Mays’ 1954 World Series catch, and vintage boxing images of John L. Sullivan, James J. Corbett, Jack Johnson, Jess Willard, Stanley Ketchel, Tom Sharkey, Bob Fitzsimmons, Joe Gans and Battling Siki.
Historical photography includes a vast civil rights movement collection, crime photography depicting Bonnie and Clyde, Machine Gun Kelly, Al Capone, Pretty Boy Floyd, John Dillinger, Ma Barker, Albert Anastasia, Lucky Luciano, Legs Diamond, and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre. There are also several Ansel Adams vintage prints.
Lelands fall auction ends November 21 should you win the lottery before then.Here's a link to the auction's index should you want to browse and dream.