Saturday, August 09, 2008

Contest Time!

ENTRIES DUE THURSDAY, AUGUST 14 at 11:59 PM.

Last night I posted my second-to-last post about the Brett Favre saga. Tonight's the last post. I hope. And seeing as how we've all suffered enough Brett stuff - all of which seems to be moaning and not cheering (myself included), let's make a happy out of a sad. IT'S CONTEST TIME! Or want some chance at some free stuff?

How do I win?
Be the person who makes the most words out of "BROADWAY BRETT."

The rules of the game.
1. Using the letters B-R-O-A-D-W-A-Y-B-R-E-T-T, spell as many words as you can that have three (3) or more letters (so "OR" would not count as it has only two letters).
2. Email your list of words to ryan@tradercracks.com.
3. Only words found in a standard dictionary are deemed valid (www.dictionary.com will be the source).
4. Even though I'm a Canadian, the more standard American spellings are the ones we'll use.
5. Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM on Thursday, August 14.
6. The person with the most number of valid words is the winner. A word is only valid if it uses the letters given and it's in the dictionary.
7. By entering, you agree to let me put your first name and last initial on the blog and on my website www.TraderCracks.com.

So what are they playing for, Janice?
Seeing as how I now loath Brett Favre, a 1991 Upper Deck Favre rookie will be the bootie. In the event that you're not a football fan, I may be willing to "trade" the prize for something else. I'll also use the Upper Deck letters to spell out your words so that you can show all your friends and co-workers the wonderful possibility of these "Letter" cards.

1 comment:

Captain Canuck said...

entry sent.... that was cool.